Naturalmente, Edwin toma muchas fotos de Tory. Un día ella le preguntó a Edwin que si ella podía tomar una foto. Edwin le enseñó cómo usar su cámara y desde ese día si puede tomar fotos, pues no para.... aquí hay unas fotos de más de 100 que ha tomado desde ese día. :) Este primer grupo de fotos los tomó cuando estaba con Edwin, en la casa de mis abuelos.







This is now with my camera and at our house. After a few pictures of the house, I asked her if she could take pictures of something that was special to her. She took a few pictures of some books in her room, then got distracted by other interests.... :)
This is now with my camera and at our house. After a few pictures of the house, I asked her if she could take pictures of something that was special to her. She took a few pictures of some books in her room, then got distracted by other interests.... :)
2 comments:
Cute! I love seeing the world from their perspective.
I like Tory taking pictures because now we get to see you!
Post a Comment