Nuestra primera neveada del año! ) Ambas niñas estaban tan emocionadas por salir a jugar y eso que Natalia nunca había jugado en la nieve, pero como que sabía que iba a ser divertido. :) Tory estaba desepcionada que no pudo hacer hombre de nieve, porque aparentemente hay diferentes tipos de nieve y aveces se puede y aveces no. Llevé a las niñas dende la abuela para ir a enseñar español. Eso fue una locura porque de todas formas se canceló la segunda clase porque la nieve caia y caia. Empecé la manejada a casa a las 3:40 de la tarde y una manejada que normalmente toma 5 a 6 minutos tardó 45 minutos. Tardé casi 3 horas en llegar a casa. QUE LOCURA!! Pero las niñas se portaron tan bien en el carro. Y hoy podemos salir a jugar otra vez. )











Tuesday, November 23, 2010
First SnowFall
Our first snow of the year! :) Both girls were chomping at the bits to get out into it!! And Natalia had never really played in it, but somehow, she knew it was going to be fun. :) Tory was disappointed she was not able to make a snowman, because apparently there is different kinds of snow or something like that? :) I took the girls to Nanas so I could teach Spanish. Wow! I still cannot believe I did not cancel that! I only had one class, and the second one was cancelled. I started going home at 3:40pm. A 5-6 min. drive to Uptown took me 45 min. It was another 45 min. to make it to Howard Amon Park.... and another 45 minutes before I made it home. CRAZY!! The girls were so good in the car, though. And today we get to hit the snow banks once more! Whoopee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my kids miss the snow for sure! great pics of your precious girls.
Post a Comment