1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
Mi amiga, April, me hiso mica con este juego. Así es como funciona
1. Abre tu primer folder de fotos en tu computadora.
2. Ve a la foto número 10.
3. Pon ésa foto.
4. Hásle mica a 5 o más personas.
So, when I opened the first folder on my computer, this is the 10th picture I came to. Ha! ha! It is a picture Edwin took of the hospital room number where Natalia was born.
Cuando abrí el primer folder en mi computadora, ésta fué la décima foto! :) ja, ja! Es una foto que tomó Edwin del número del cuarto en el hospital donde nació Natalia.

So, I went to the external drive, and got on the first folder there, to see what I would find, and here it is: Edwins first mission trip to Mexico in June of 2006. Here are some of the members of the team. They were taking a break from painting a church. That coke in a bottle looks SOOO good!! :)
So, I went to the external drive, and got on the first folder there, to see what I would find, and here it is: Edwins first mission trip to Mexico in June of 2006. Here are some of the members of the team. They were taking a break from painting a church. That coke in a bottle looks SOOO good!! :)
Así que fuí a la memoria externa y la primera foto que encontré ahí fué ésta: el primer viaje misionero que hizo Edwin a México en junio del 2006. Ellos son unos miembros del equipo. :) Estaban tomando un descanso de estar pintando una iglesia. Esas cocas en botella se miran TAAAAAN ricas!!! :)

Okay, so I tag Kelly, Lisa, Christy, Stacey, Sarah, and Yolanda. :)
1 comment:
LOVE your picture! What a sweet way to capture some of the magic of the arrival of your baby girl! Small things like the hospital signs bring you back to the moment. What a great idea!
Post a Comment