Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bath Time.... together! :)

Well, I will not be repeating this for a few months, but one night this week, I thought it would be fun to try out putting them in the bath together. Since Natalia is not able to sit up on her own yet, she really did not get washed that evening... she and Tory just had a little fun together.... :) It was cute nonetheless. It has also been a long time since I have taken a picture of sleeping Tory.... so I asked Edwin to get a couple of shots to have something to look back on and remember these days in the distant future..... :)

Pues no estaré repitiéndo éste evento por unos meses, pero tuve que probar darles un baño juntas una noche la semana pasada. Como Natalia aún no se sienta sola, en realidad no la bañé, pero Tory y ella se divirtieron mucho.... :) También ha pasado mucho teimpo desde que le tomamos una fota a Tory durmiendo... así que le pedí a Edwin tomar una foto para tenerlo de recuerdo para cuando pasen los años y lo queramos recordar..... :)










No comments: