Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flowers galore!

Over Memorial Day weekend Edwin, Tory, and I were able to get some flowers to fill in our little space a bit more. So fun to just be outside, enjoy the sunshine, and each other. I also had to get a couple of Edwin's favorite hits this softball season.... a ball actually left a mark on his knee for a few days, and a nice purple bruise from a different game. Maybe someday I should get a picture of Edwin actually playing the game . . . hm. . . :)

Este fin de semana pasada fue para conmemorar a los soldados que sirven en las fuerzas armadas asi que Edwin no tuvo que trabajar el lunes. :) Lo pasamos bien comprando y sembrando flores en el jardín. Fue bonito disfrutar el sol, estar afuera y estar juntos. También tuve que incluir unas fotos de unos golpes que recibió Edwin jugando softbol. En la primera hasta se miran las lineas dejada por la pelota y en la segunda un gran moretón por otra pelota. Quizás algún día debiera tomarle una foto a Edwin jugando el juego . . . :)





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dang! You were busy this weekend. I can't wait to see all the new colors in person!