Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day

The Wednesday before Mother's Day, Third Day came to Kennewick to give a concert! Edwin and I were so excited! Revive and Brandon Heath were the bands who played before Third Day came out. Revive is a new group from Australia. Both of them sing with Third Day in the first video. I must share how very loving and unselfish Edwin was when, right after the intermission, when Third Day was beginning to sing, I told Edwin I had a huge craving for some cheesy bread from Pizza Hut. Well, he still took off to get me my cheesy bread, having to miss some awesome singing... ah, so loving! So that was my big treat for Mother's Day. But on the actual day, after church, the three of us headed to a park for a picnic lunch. It was very relaxing and so much fun to be together. :) Thank you, Edwin! I love you! :)

El miércoles antes del día de las madres, el grupo llamado Third Day vino a dar un concierto aquí a Kennewick! Edwin y yo estabamos tan emocionados! :) Otros dos cantantes llamados Revive y Brandon Heath cantaron primero. Revive es un grupo de Australia. Los dos cantan con el cantante principal de Third Day en el primer video. Tengo que compartir lo lindo que fue Edwin durante el concierto cuando justo al empezar a cantar, yo le dije que tenía ganas de comer el pan con queso de Pizza Hut. Pues, se fué corriendo a traermelo aunque se tuvo que perder unos momentos del concierto . . . tan dadivoso! Así que eso fue me gran regalo para el día de las madres. Pero en el mero día, los tres nos fuimos a un parque después de la iglesia a almorzar y que jugara Tory. Fue muy relajante y fue bonito estar juntos! Gracias, Edwin! Te amo!






















No comments: