Thursday, November 29, 2007

SNOW!! :)

Wow! I am baffled and so excited! :) I went to sleep last night with snow falling... and woke up this morning thinking it would all be melting by then.... and to my surprise... there was still snow falling! So I put three layers of pants and sweaters on Tory (she is pretty immobile in her coat and freaks out when I put on a cap *smile*) and myself and we headed out to explore this new spectacle.  She was pretty unsure of what she thought of the cold, wet stuff (but SO pretty!)  I think it might take a couple more years for her to discover all the fun she can have in the snow! :)  

Wow! Estoy tan emocionada! :)  Me dormí anoche con nieve cayendo . . . y me desperté hoy en la mañana pensando que ya se iba a haber derretido . . . pero mi sorpresa fué ver que aún estaba cayendo nieve! Asi que le puse tres pantalones y suéteres a Tory y a mi misma (Tory no se puede mover muy fácilmente con su chaleco y se asusta cuando me pongo un gorro) y salimos a explorar el nuevo espetáculo.  Tory no estaba muy segura de qué pensaba de esta cosa blanca, fría y mojada . . .pero tan bonita!  Creo que tardará unos años para que se dé cuenta de todo lo que puede hacer para divertirse en la nieve.  









Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

yolanda said...

we did something similar today! i should have invited you over so that tory and lucas could have played in the snow together. :) i love the video of tory running in the snow, trying to catch up to you!

yolanda