Monday, November 26, 2007

Miss Climber Train

It's amazing!! Blogger all of the sudden has made things available to my mac now!! Yippee!! I can write in different colors now (though I still can't change the font), and I can add videos with blogger now too!! wo-hoo!  Okay... so anyway... Tory... my climber... yes.  First of all, I made a train for Tory out of boxes... as you can see.  It was meant to be for HER to pull her dolls around in... but, no. SHE wanted to be pulled around too!  :) hee, hee.  She had more fun pulling off all the papers I had cut and taped on than anything else.  Didn't last for very long, but she had fun anyway.  Then, yes, as you can see, Tory made it into the bathtub and managed to turn on the water before I got to her - fully clothed!  And she also loves to help mommy with the laundry... and she loves to climb into the dryer too (especially when I turn it on! NO!! I'm kidding!).  The last picture is one Edwin snapped of her climbing in between the couch and my warm, cozy back! :)

Es asombroso! Esta cosa  de pronto ya me deja cambiar el color del texto (aunque no la letra) y puedo poner videos porfin usando el blogger!! Que chivo!  Bueno... a contarles sobre las nuevas aventuras de Tory! :)  Primero, podrán disfrutar de mi bella arte al construirle un trencito con cajas y papeles de color.  Lo hice para que ELLA llevara a sus muñecas a traves de la casa, pero como podrán ver, ella quería que la llevaramos a ELLA por toda la casa... ji, ji!  Y se divirtió más quitando todos los papelitos que me tardó horas cortar y pegar! :)  Asi que, ni modo, no duró mucho tiempo el trencito, pero al menos lo disfrutó.  Y si, se ve en las siguientes fotos cómo Tory logró llegar a la tina y encendió el agua antes que la pudiera alcanzar (con todo y ropa).  También verán que le gusta ayudar a mamá con la ropa . . . y le gusta meterse en la secadora (especialmente cuando la enciendo!!! NO!! Mentira!! ) :) La última foto la tomó Edwin cuando vió que Tory se acomodó entre el sofá y mi cómoda espalda... ji, ji! :)






2 comments:

yolanda said...

i love your train! how creative. tory is adorable! i love the picture of her in the dryer.

yolanda

Unknown said...

How much fun! She is so cute and traviesa... :)
How cute!
Love ya! Lisa