Monday, December 03, 2007

Numbers

Up to now, I have been keeping Tory's records on her calendar, but now that the calendar is filled, I was wondering where to write it, and as far as I know, this is the best place. So bear with me, some of you, and for others: enjoy! :)  I just took her to her 15 month check-up (how did she get there so fast?).  She got four shots, but that is IT, until she is four years old! Yippee!! :)  Here are her stats:  she is 32.5 in. long (97%), weighs 22.3 lbs. (48%), and head circumference is 45 cm (25%).  And here are some fun pictures Edwin took.  (Yes, one is upside down... hee, hee)

Hasta ahora, he puesto la información de Tory en su calendario, pero ahora que se ha llenado eso, no he sabido donde ponerlo.... y decidí que aquí es el mejor lugar.  Asi que, para unos, hay que aguantar esto y para otros: disfruten.  Acabo de llevarla al doctor para su chequeo de 15 meses (Cómo llegó ahí tan rápido?).  Le pusieron 4 injecciones, pero ya no tiene que tener más hasta los 4 años de edad! Que chivo!  Bueno, ahora mide 32.5 pulgadas (está en el 97%), pesa 22.3 libras (48%) y su cabeza mide 45 cm (25%).  Y aquí hay unas fotos chistosas que tomó Ediwn.  Si, hay una foto que está al revés . . . ji, ji. 





1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

She is getting so big! She has already changed so much since I last saw her!! I love her long hair!!
Miss you!
Lisa