Thursday, April 26, 2007

Self-Feeding Attempt #1

Yesterday I was very excited when I found the utensil that helps babies begin to learn to feed themselves... large handle for gripping and both sides make food easy to pick up... that both sides is a good thing. So, I thought I'd try it out today. Tory took to the utensil quickly . . . as a new toy, still opening her mouth in expectation of me feeding her. But it's a start, anyway..... a messy start!
Ayer me emocioné cuando vi este utencilio para que los bebés aprendan a darse de comer a si mismos . . . tiene un agarradero grande y la comida se pega fácil a los dos lados . . . eso es una buena idea. Asi que, lo puse a la prueba hoy. A Tory le gustó mucho . . . su nuevo juguete, pues aún esperaba que yo le diera la comida. Pero es un buen comienzo, aunque sea un comienzo chuco! :)








Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like we are having fun! Messy is always fun! Tory is really starting to look like you Chris, BEAUTIFUL!!! We love you! See you soon,
Sangsters

Ninette said...

Que belleza de bebita!!!! Te felicito por esa hermosa princesa!!!! y me encanta tu español a lo salvadoreño!!!!
Love,
Ninette

yolanda said...

tory looks like she's having so much fun! and what a great mom you are for letting her just go for it!

yolanda