Miro para arriba y de pronto veo a Tory DEBAJO de esa cosita donde juega, tratando de comerse los Cheerios que habia botado! Fue matado de la risa verla tratar de SALIRSE de debajo de ahi cuando acabó. :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
You know those songs you sang over and over and over again in Sunday School when you were little and you PROMISED yourself you'd never sing again? Well, I see WHY they teach them in Sunday School to little kids - THEY LOVE THEM! (They just don't know how many times they will be hearing it from now on!) Anyway, it is SO CUTE to see Tory clapping her hands and bobbing her head to a familiar tune (which in Spanish goes: "I will praise, I will praise, I will praise, I will praise . . . " you get the idea)
Saben esa canción que cantabas una y otra ves en la escuela dominical y te prometistes nunca volver a cantarlo otra vez? Pues ahora entiendo porque se enseñan esas canciones en la escuela dominical - a lo niños LES ENCANTAN! (porque no saben cuántas veces la van a cantar el resto de sus vidas) Pues es TAN DIVINO ver a Tory aplaudiendo y moviendo su cabeza cuando canto (solo espero que agarre el don de baile de su papito y no de su mamita) :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
3 comments:
hey, haber cuando nos encontramos en el messenger.
gerardo_barillas@hotmail.com
gerardobarillas@yahoo.com
Hi, thanks for sharing that! She's so cute, and getting so big. I will hope to guess to see you the next time you come to FBC...
Until then, keep posting pictures!
~Tami
lucas loves to watch the video of you and tory singing and clapping! he wants to watch it over and over and over again. they need to make a repeat button. :)
yolanda
Post a Comment