Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ah.... slumber

Okay, I have a few pictures of Tory sleeping (yeah, yeah, except for the one in her PJs... she's just about to go to bed, and looked so cute!) The thing is, Tory has a little thing she does now, when I lay her down in her crib, on her back. She turns on her tummy, and scoots around to face the oposite direction where her two dolls are. She also grabs the bumper and tries to look over it sometimes catching me looking at her. She is usually gurgling to herself, but sometimes she's crying too. When I come check on her about 10 min. later, she is usually asleep, head up against the bumper or laying on her doll, as you can see in the pictures. But one day, I found her as you can see in the last picture, still with her head up in her arm, asleep! :) Thankfully she had only been like that for about 5 min. and when I lay her on her back she stayed asleep! :)

Bueno, tengo unas fotos de Tory dormida, menos la foto con ella en su pijama, pero ya casi se va a dormir. :) Lo chistoso es que ahora cuando yo la acuesto en su espalda, siempre se da vuelta al estomago y voltea en la cuna para ver donde esta su munequita y juega un rato o aveces esta llorando....y tambien se agarra del protector y mira encima, buscandome. Cuando voy a revisarla unos 10 minutos mas tarde, esta dormida con su cabeza contra en protector o en la muneca (como pueden ver en las fotos) .... pues en la ultima foto pueden ver como la encontre dormida con su cabeza en su brazo! :) Menos mal que no se desperto cuando la movi a su espalda...ahi se quedo! :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so FUNNY!! They are funny about how they sleep! Reagan is crazy too! Love you,
Lisa