Lots of awesome pictures. You'll have to put together an album or something. Makes me want to go to El Salvador again.
Thanks for sharing your pics...they are awesome! I love that red couch the kids are sitting on and I probably don't want to know what's on that plate! :)
You're back! :) SO enjoyed the great pictures! Such a sweet family you are! And those pupusas make me hungry for El Salvador! :)
Love the pictures, Cristy! I am sure everyone had a great time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lots of awesome pictures. You'll have to put together an album or something. Makes me want to go to El Salvador again.
Thanks for sharing your pics...they are awesome! I love that red couch the kids are sitting on and I probably don't want to know what's on that plate! :)
You're back! :) SO enjoyed the great pictures! Such a sweet family you are! And those pupusas make me hungry for El Salvador! :)
Love the pictures, Cristy! I am sure everyone had a great time.
Post a Comment