Thursday, November 05, 2009

Tory meets Natalia


I was on complete Tory withdrawl after being gone from her for three days! :) I praise God for the ease it has been introducing a new member to our family! She was just so excited and chatty and affectionate with Natalia! It was a precious, precious time.... watching the two sisters meet for the first time. :)

¡Extrañé tanto a Tory después de no verla por tres días! :) Gloria a Dios por lo fácil que fué introducir a Tory a la nueva miembra de nuestra familia. Estaba tan emocionada y hablantina y cariñosa con Natalia! :) Fue un momento muy precioso para mi.... ver a las dos hermanas conocerse por primera vez.







3 comments:

The Hagens said...

precious pictures! praying for your family as you all adjust to life with a newborn again. :)

Ricardo said...

Muchas felicidades.

Stacey said...

I love the pictures! Especially the last one with you holding Natalia & giving Tory a kiss.