Saturday, January 03, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Ok, so this is weird.  Here I am, sitting in air conditioning, because it is so dang hot outside, and I am posting pictures of us in the snow! But I had to mention the snow before I talk about our time here in El Salvador.  It was beautiful, but COLD!!! I remember going out to get the mail, and that was it! No snowmen or snow forts for me, or Tory! Too cold!! But at least we did get out once! And there are some pictures of the snow in Seattle, too, before we left for SUNNY El Salvador! :)
Bueno, esto si es raro.  Aquí estoy sentada con aire acondicionado, pues está BIEN caliente ayá afuera, y aquí estoy poniendo fotos de nosotros en la nieve! Pero tenía que mencionarlo antes de hablar de nuestro tiempo aquí en El Salvador.  Fue tan bello, pero HELADO!!  Recuerdo haber ido a traer el correo al buzón y con eso bastó.  No a los hombres de nieve o casas de nieve para mi ni para Tory! Demasiado frio!  Pero al menos sí salimos una vez. :)  Y también puse fotos de la nieve en Seattle, antes de irnos para El Salvador caluroso! :)







1 comment:

Frank and Teen said...

Ah, c'mon. . you know you love the snow!!!=) The beauty of it. . the bite in the air. . perfect weather!!=) I'm glad you managed to go out in it a little bit. . what did Tory think of it? Glad you're enjoying your time in El Salvador!! Please tell your parents hi for me!! Have fun in the sun!=)