Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Beach!!

Every year it seems we get to re-visit the place Edwin and I were married civilly.  It is so beautiful, yet extremely hot and humid.  We saw some surfers riding the waves, and had some delicious natural juices.  Since it was January 1st and EVERYBODY wants to be out and doing something, the traffic was horrendous.  So we took a little break by letting the kids play in the water for a bit.  I was not really prepared for a day at the beach and was wearing jeans! Thankfully, Edwins sister had an extra swimsuit for Tory, so off we went.  The heavy, wet jeans I wore the rest of the day were worth every pound.  Tory was SOOO excited! She kept throwing the sand up into the air, and laughing when the water came up to where she was.  We made another stop in our long drive home to eat some pupusas and quesadillas (not the Mexican kind)! Yum!!! :)








No comments: