Friday, July 04, 2008

HALO 3 Party!!!

Since I am the one who writes what goes on, this "party" is from my perspective . . . so I don't have a ton of crazy incidents to tell you about, though I'm SURE they happened... all I kept hearing was "quiet, lull . . .  HUGE excitement!!! SHH!!!!! Quiet!!!! . . . quiet, lull . . ." and on and on from about 6:30pm until the wee hours of the morning: I woke to the delicious smell of pizza baking in the oven around 2:00 am, but I didn't want to trek out all half-asleep to get to it, kept wondering all night long what was so interesting about our back yard that kept  people going in and out, in and out, and then my hubby quietly sneaking into bed about 4:30 am only to get up again when Tory announced she was ready to hit a new day running about 6:30 am (I didn't even hear her . . . barely heard Edwin ask if I was going to "get that". "What? Is she up? I don't hear anything? . . . snooze . . . .")  and to my amazement, I could still hear the excitement, or guidance, of voices playing the game when Edwin got up to get Tory! Then, it was in and out again, immense gratefulness as I listened to Edwin playing with Tory, while the rest of the house was strangely quiet.  
Como yo soy la que estoy escribiendo lo que pasa, esta fiesta es de mi perspectiva, asi que no tengo muchas aventuras que compartir . . . pero estoy segura que hubieron momentos muy emocionantes. :)  Lo único que yo oí pasar desde mi cama en mi cuarto fue:   muy callado  y calmado. . . MUCHA emoción!!! . . . Hey! Cayense!! Shhh!!! . . .  muy callado y calmado  . . . y así pasó toda la noche, empesando como a las 6:30 de la noche hasta las primeras rayas de sol en la mañanita.  Una vez me desperté como a las 2:00 de la mañana al delicioso olor de pizza en el horno, pero me daba mucha pena levantarme medio dormida para comermelo! :)  También me preguntaba toda la noche "qué será tan interesante que siguen saliendo al patio y entrando toda la noche?"  y luego medio me acuerdo cuando Edwin porfin llegó a la cama como a las 4:30 de la mañana, sólo para tener que levantarse otra vez a las 6:30 de la mañana cuando Tory anunció que ya estaba lista para empezar un nuevo y emocionante día.  Pobre Edwin, pero yo estaba TAN agradecida que se levantó con ella y jugó con ella toda la mañana mientras el resto de la casa porfín dormía.



Here they all are, excited, and ready to begin!!  Aquí están al comienzo de la noche emocionados por empesar.





















With the addition of another TV, came COMPETITION!! Yeay!!  Con la llegada de otro TV, llegó también la COMPETICIÓN! :)
























And finally . . . exhaustion!!  Cooly sleeping on the hard floor!! Must have been a hard battle!!  Y porfín . . .están exháustos!!! Y miralos, durmiendo tranquilamente en el suelo duro!! Tuvo que haber sido una batalla feroz!! :)



































Might this have helped keep them up all night??? :)  Quizás ésto les ayudó a quedarse despiertos toda la noche?? :)










1 comment:

Carrie said...

All I can say is that Jonathan would have totally LOVED that! :) Nice job of Edwin getting up with Tory, though!! Sounds like a fun night!