Saturday, April 26, 2008

Enjoying Spring Weather

Well, I THINK spring has finally arrived! :) At least, many beautiful flowers are out!  See our newest toy as well? My birthday presents . . . Thank you!! I love it more than I would have expected . . . I try to go out every day. :)  Just yesterday, Edwin, Tory and I biked to the nearest Panda Express, had lunch, and biked back... so fun! :)
Bueno, CREO que por fín ha llegado la primavera! :) Al menos ha muchas flores bonitas que ver! :) Vean nuestro nuevo juguete . . . regalos de cumpleaños  . . . gracias! :) Lo disfruto más de lo que me hubiera imaginado . . . y trato de salir todos los días :) Sólo ayer, Edwin, Tory y yo andamos en bici hasta un restaurante Chino, comimos y pedaleamos de regreso.... tan divertido! :)










1 comment:

Carrie said...

I just can't get over how grown up Tory looks! And how fun! We really want to get a bike seat for Marcail so that we can all ride together. Looks like she loves it!