Sunday, April 06, 2008

Seattle

Tory and I took a quick trip to Seattle to pick Irma up from the airport.  It was so awesome to see Paul and Michele.  They are living in SUCH a beautiful home!  The neighborhood is beautiful so Tory and I thought we'd take a walk.  Only bummer . . . it was drizzling (really? yes. drizzle.) So I had to improvise for Tory and throw an additional sweater on her. :)
Tory y yo fuimos a Seattle rapidito para recojer a Irma del aeropuerto.  Fue super chivo ver a Pablo y a Michele.  Viven en una BELLA casa! La vecindad es tan bonito que Tory y yo tomamos una caminata.  Lo unico malo fueron las pringadas que cayeron.  Por eso tuve que improvisar y ponerle otro sweter a Tory. :)









































































So Tory and I are walking around the neighborhood and there are all these beautiful homes! See this one? So nice! Now look closer.  See anything on the fence posts?  What are those lovely things?
Pues Tory y yo estabamos caminando por la vecindad y vemos tantas casas bonitas! Ven esta casa? Tan linda! Ahora mirenlo más de cerca.  Ven algo en los postes? Que son esas cosas?












Yes, those rusty cans are actually SUPPOSED to be there! Seattle art, for you.
Si, esas son viejas latas oxidadas y están ahí a propósito! Es es arte de Seattle.


No comments: