ok I am behind times here, but I thought I would take advantage of Tory sleeping, and having Natalia sleeping here on my chest as I lay on the couch, to try to update a little on the blog... why try to sleep anyway.... No kidding, every time I try to nap when they do, I get at least 3 phone calls in a row. The other days, not a peep from that phone ALL DAY. So, for Thanksgiving, we went to Nana and Papas house. My cousin, Zack, did the full-out meal (even home-made stuffing!) under Nanas guidance. It was delicious! :) Unfortunately, I did not get many pictures.... only a few of Tory and I decorating turkey sugar cookies, Nana holding Natalia, and of course, little sweetheart herself. Tory is so cute.... every now and then, when Taya is crying, she will go up to her and say, Its okay, sweetheart. Or Tory will go up to her when she is just cooing happily to herself and say, Hello Sweetheart! :)
bueno, estoy bien atrasada, lo se, así que estoy aprovechando el hecho de tener a Tory dormida y a Natalia acostada aqui en mi pecho para tratar de poner algo aqui. Para que tratar de tomar una siesta con ellas, si cada vez que trato suena el telefono al menos 3 veces seguidas.... los dias que no trato de tomar siesta, no suena TODO EL DIA! :) Bueno, para el Dia de Accion de Gracias, fuimos a la casa de mis abuelos. Mi primo, Zach, hiso toda la comida bajo la supervision de mi abuela, y salio todo muy.elicioso. Desafortunadamente, no tome muchas fotos, pero si hay un par de Tory y yo decorando galletas, mi abuela cargando a Natalia, y claro de Natalia tambien.




1 comment:
Glad to hear you had a good thanksgiving. Your daughters are so precious!
Post a Comment