Thursday, March 20, 2008

Christmas gifts?

Tory received some money for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa (Mom and Dad), but we just now got her what I had been waiting for.  She has had a good time digging in her sand (ok, dirt) box while I work in the garden... but I must say, her most favorite thing has been the super bubble blower!  She wanted me to do it ALL the time... we went through the bubble solution bottle in about 2 hours!  I've learned how to sort of make my own because of her endless craving for more bubbles!  Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma!! :)  Oh! And Tory's fascination of animals continues...we have been adopted by a black cat that always comes over to visit . . . and I must say, is more friendly than Zidane!

Tory recibió dinero para navidad de sus abuelitos, pero hasta ahora le he comprado lo que tenía en mente comprar desde hace rato.  Se ha divertido mucho en la caja de arena (bueno, pues, de tierra), mientras yo trabajo en el jardín. . . pero su cosa más favorita ha sido el león que echa burbujas sin fin.  Al comienzo quería que le sacara las burbujas TODO el tiempo . . . nos echamos el cumbito de jabón como en 2 horas! Asi que mejor aprendí como hacer mi propio jabón. ¡Gracias Abuelito y Abuelita!   Ah! También sigue con su fascinación  con los animales.  Hay un gato bien amigable que piensa que nuestro jardín también es su casa o algo, porque siempre nos viene a visitar.  Este gato negro es más amigable que Zidane.... 








No comments: