Saturday, October 14, 2006

Date night! :)

Edwin and I were able to go to a really neat show called Cirque Dreams: Jungle Fantasy. At first, I thought is was Cirque du Solei and couldn't believe we were still in the Tri-Cities.... but I realized later it was similar in style but not the same...but anyway... it was really cool! Their costumes were amazing and their talents outstanding! Plus, it was great getting out with Edwin on our first date since Tory was born. :) We left her in the very capable hands of Doug and Nicole. When we picked her up they told us that Tory was able to see her Uncle Jon and Aunt Kelly for the first time via the webcam! :) It was a very special evening. :) Thanks Doug and Nicole!!
Edwin y yo pudimos ir a ver un show super chivo llamado Sueños Cirque: Fantasia de la Jungla. Al principio pensé que era el que hemos visto en la tele llamado Cirque du Solei y no podía creer que habían venido a nuestro pueblito . . . pero luego me di cuenta de que son similar en su estilo pero no es el mismo . . . pero igual, fue super chivo. ¡Sus trajes y maquillaje eran asombrosos y sus talentos extraordinarios! También fue bien especial poder salir con Edwin en nuestra primera "cita" desde que nació Victoria. La dejamos en las manos de Doug y Nicole, unos amigos con dos hijos propios. Cuando la recogimos esa noche, nos dijeron que Victoria ¡había podido conocer a su Tio Jon y Tia Kelly por medio de la camara en la computadora! Fue una noche much especial. ¡Gracias por cuidarla, Doug y Nicole!







1 comment:

SalvadorSimpsons said...

That was a great night for me, I saw my niece live!!! I'm glad you got away with your hubby, Chris. Now, get YOUR webcam working.