Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow Fun!

Well, the snow just fell but these pictures are from a snowfall from a couple weeks ago... we found a hill a few blocks away and really had a great time together! :) Many times we would start looking down and mid way our sled would get turned around... thankfully that did not happen when the two girls did it on their own :)
Bueno, la nieve acaba de caer nuevamente, pero éstas fotos son de hace un par de semanas.... encontramos una colinita cerca de la casa y sí que nos divertimos juntos!! :) Muchas veces al bajar la colina ya no mirábamos para abajo sino que para arriba, pero al menos no pasó mientras las dos niñas iban solas... :)




















1 comment:

The Hagens said...

Oh, Cristy, I LOVE these - you have to frame that one of you and the girls going down the hill togethere where you have a huge smile. I can tell you are such a great mom, and I am so glad your family is so happy. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas together!