Me estoy saltando muchas cosas, pero estoy tan atrasada!! Asi que voy a empesar con Tory y sus cumpleaños.... :) Ahorita a Tory le encantan las princesas y los camiones de juguete. Nuestra primera celebración de su cuarto cumpleaños fue en El Salvador, con familia y amigos. Muchos familiares no los habíamos visto en mucho tiempo. La fiesta fue en Pizza Hut, con tema de princesas. Not estaba muy entusiasmada con la piñata aun, pero si que le encantó jugar con sus primitos y primitas, el pastel y que la vistieran de princesa! :)












Our second celebration was here in the States, and was a celebration of Edwin and Torys big day. :) Edwin, my mom, my grandma, my aunt Laura, and I all worked together making a castle cake for Tory. We got the towers and directions from a kit. I have been wanting to make a cake for a long time, and with so much help, it was a lot of fun! :) I still remember the cakes my mom used to make for me when I was little, and it was fun doing a cake like this, with her. :)
Our second celebration was here in the States, and was a celebration of Edwin and Torys big day. :) Edwin, my mom, my grandma, my aunt Laura, and I all worked together making a castle cake for Tory. We got the towers and directions from a kit. I have been wanting to make a cake for a long time, and with so much help, it was a lot of fun! :) I still remember the cakes my mom used to make for me when I was little, and it was fun doing a cake like this, with her. :)
Nuestra segunda celebración fue aquí en los Estados y le celebramos el cumpleaños a Edwin y a Tory. Edwin, mi mamá, mi abuela, mi tia y yo trabajamos juntos haciendo un pastel de castillo para Tory. Compramos las torres y tenía direcciones de cómo hacerlo. He querido hacer un pastel desde hace tiempo y con tanta ayuda, fue muy divertido. :) Todavía me acuerdo de los pasteles que nos hacía mi mamá cuando yo era niña, y fue divertido hacerlo así, con ella.





















Tory has been getting together with a few girlfriends on a pretty regular basis, and we thought it would be fun to do a small party where it was mostly a playdate with her friends. :) So, since we had done all that work on the cake already, we just saved the towers, which was most of the work, and re-did her cake, with a few adjustments. :) This time Tory was all into hitting the piñata, and she was like a little butterfly, flitting all over the place. :)
Tory se reune con un par de amiguitas a menudo, así que quisimos tener una fiesta con ellas. Ya que habíamos trabajado tan duro en el pastel, usamos las torres otra ves y solo les agregamos unos detalles para diferenciarlo... pero ya el trabajo duro se había hecho. :) Esta vez Tory si le dio ganas a la piñata, y parecía mariposa la forma que iba de lugar en lugar felizmente. :)



















3 comments:
wow i am super impressed - that was some cake! sounds like u had fun making it too which is good so no cake casualties. :)
Happy bday to Tory - amazing how time flies, isn't it! Our oldest just hit double digits this yr... o my.
loved the new pics - keep 'em coming. :)
Welcome back! Great to hear from you!! Congrats on your baby girl's birthday! WOW! Four!! I know I'm gonna blink and we'll have a four year old too!!
Wow, quite the cake. Do you want to come help me with the twins' cake? They will be 3 on Friday!
Glad you got to celebrate in El Salvador too.
Post a Comment