Saturday, December 13, 2008

Edwin loving his camera

Edwin has lately taken these really great pictures of moments at our house.  There are quite a few more that I still need to post... but enjoy these for now. Oh, I do need to make one comment on the picture where Tory is seemingly kissing my forehead.  I have a weird bumby thing right above my eye, at the beginning of my eyebrow (which I always claimed was a birthmark, who knows?).  Anyway, Tory saw it that day and said, Oh! Boo, boo!  which is her version of an owey.  So she was kissing it to make it better. :) 

Ultimamente, Edwin ha estado tomando estas fotos super chivas de momentos en nuestro hogar.  Hay muchos más, pero empiezo con éstas.  ¡Tiene mucho talento, mi Edwin! :)  Si tengo que comentar sobre una foto dónde Tory me está besando la frente.  Siempre he tenido algo arriba de mi ojo donde empieza mi ceja y siempre me han dicho que es una marca de nacimiento. A saber, pero pues ese día Tory me lo vió y dijo, Ay! Boo, boo! , lo cual es su versión de decir que tiene algo que le duele.  Así que pensó que me había golpeado y por eso me lo estába besando . . . para sanarme.  :)












2 comments:

Sarah said...

Is that a new camera?

Frank and Teen said...

Precious, precious! Kudos to Edwin, too, for the great photography!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!