Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks . . .

On thanksgiving I was remembering how a few years back, Edwin and I just went to Jack in the Box and drove over to watch the beautiful river.  It was nice, but only the two of us.   Now, we have Tory, plus my grandparents, aunt and cousin.... and what a blessing it is, and has been to have them close by!  Grandma made a delicious meal, and Aunt Laura topped us off with some pecan and pumpkin pie!  The last picture does not seem to go with the theme, but Tory potty training has permeated our lives this week. And she was so funny sitting there with a beanie, feet in hot water, and eating a popsicle.  :)  

En el día de acción de gracias me estaba acordando de uno años atrás cuando Edwin y yo fuimos a un lugar como McDonalds y luego lo comimos viendo el río.  Fue bonito, pero sólo eramos los dos.  Ahora lo pudimos celebrar con Tory, mis abuelitos, mi tia y mi primo. . .  y es una gran bendición tenerlos tan cerca de nosotros.  Mi abuela hiso una cena deliciosa y mi tia proveó los pies de calabaza y almendras.  La última foto  no da mucho con el tema pero aún en el día de acción de gracias Tory sigue practicando como usar el baño.  Y se veía tan chistosa sentada ahí con su gorro, los pies en agua caliente y comiendo una paleta.... :)









2 comments:

SalvadorSimpsons said...

I LOVE your hair. I miss grandpa and Grandma, say hi to them for me. Tell them I love them!

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Tory. I hope the potty training is going well for you!