Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bubbles, bubbles on my nose . . .

Or in my MOUTH!! :) Here's to my attempt at catching up... these were taken sometime during September (probably the middle of it). I wanted to give a tribute to Elizabeth, Jonathan, and my attempts at getting Tory's hair to stick straight up! :) I think her hair is just too long! But at least she sure loves those bubbles! :) The next set of pictures were one day when Tory and I were a little bored... and I had this huge cooler just laying around.... why not put it to good use? She wasn't in for very long, but she looked so cute, I took a couple of pictures. :)

Estas fotos las tomamos a mediadas de Septiembre asi que, como podrán ver, estoy un poco atrasada... Las primeras fotos son un tributo a el intento que hicimos Elizabeth, Jonathan y yo de parar el pelo de Tory al bañarla... creo que su pelo es demasiado largo! :) Pero si que le gustaron las burbujas. . . hasta en la boca!! Uy!!!! Las otras fotos son de un dia en Septiembre que estabamos un poco aburriditas las dos y habia ese cooler en la cocina asi que lo usamos para divertirnos un ratito. No duro mucho tiempo ahi, pero se veia tan linda, que le tome unas fotitos... :)









No comments: